In need to find something?
Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 30, 2006

Then I decided to find out more about Abdul Azeez...

Technorati tags: , ,

Photo source: the Sun Weekend

Or, Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim, in full. Jeff Ooi ran a piece on him sometime in August last year. One thing this guy can do is talk. Rather well. Press savvy. But the substance?

Through Jeff's piece, I came across Aisehman's rebuttal on what this person claims (a degree holder from Preston University, Wyoming). Apparently, Preston University is one of those degree mills. Instant degree - just add money.

Okay, I'll admit I was a little paranoid when I wrote the earlier piece. So, maybe the year of the dog won't be that bad after all, and maybe Azeez just likes the sound of his own bark.

Woof-woof... let's hope my paranoia doesn't come true.

Jeff & Aisehman: thanks for helping me sleep a little better tonight... after the Liverpool game, that is!