In need to find something?
Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Presenting: Amir Bonafonte - Photo-artist

Technorati tags: , ,

I've just discovered a budding artist in my family. Actually, I've known for a long time. I had a gut feel about this kid. Presenting Amir Bonafonte - keen photo-artist, and Walski's cousin. Image hosting by Photobucket I've wanted to post about him for a long time, but just got his permission to do so today. Here's a sampling of his work.

Perhaps one day, when Walski of Sound comes out of retirement, I'll hire my cousin to help me with the cover artwork. I particularly like his goth and somewhat dark imagery of life. But don't worry, though. He's a well-adjusted happy camper of a kid.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I have, in the past, suggested to my cousin that he should do some work professionally. He's been hesitant, because he feels he's not good enough. But my dear cousin - you have my full endorsement! And a talent such as yours should not go to waste.

Should anyone wish to use Amir Bonafonte's artistic talent for any media project they may have, he may be contact through myAsylum or e-mail him directly at theripper007@yahoo.com.
(More images in the full post)

I particularly like this one:

Image hosting by Photobucket

It's almost reminds me of a long lost Peter Murphy or Siouxsie & The Banshees album cover or publicity still.

Image hosting by Photobucket

In time to come, as his portfolio grows, you'll see more of Amir Bonafonte's stuff on myAsylum. Good artistic talent, especially budding ones, deserves the exposure, and we here at myAsylum are happy to do our part - especially when it's Walski's cousin!