In need to find something?
Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, August 04, 2006

Ben's B*tches do Amber (Chia-Chia-Chia)

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

Related post: Friday Musical Mayhem with Ben's B*tches

Ben probably wshes he really could do Amber... heh heh.

But since this is probably not going to happen any time soon (sorry Ben - reality check!), Walski's favorite bangsa asing band does the next best thing - do Amber in song, in their own Ben's Bitches' fashion.

Image hosting by PhotobucketBen's dreaming of doing the chia-chia with Amber
(image from Beautiful Newsmakers)

Hot Off The Press!! Courtesy of Disarseter Records, myAsylum brings you another Friday Musical Mayhem edition of Ben's Bitches in this preview from their upcoming, yet-to-be-named album:

(The Cha Cha Ska of) Amber Chia

Click to play

And especially for those of you who would like to sing along, karaoke-style, myAsylum has also provided you with lyrics - CAUTION: They're semi-explicit!
(in the full post)

(The Cha Cha Ska of) Amber Chia
(© Ben's Bitches/Disarseter Records 2006)

I am gila (crazy), gila for Amber Chia,
Everytime I go to the health Spa,
There's no girl that come close to you lar,
that's why I gila, gila for Amber Chia (cha cha cha)

Amber Chia, I love you Amber Chia,
Dance with me, and do that Cha Cha Cha,
Hannah Tan, She's shorter than you are,
So Amber Chia, I picked you instead larrrr.

Take a 'Guess', who's wearing a brand new dress.
It's Amber Chia, the spotlight of the press.
May I know the Size of your ... ?
I wonder if my head could ever take a rest. (on
your breast)

Amber Chia, I love you Amber Chia,
Dance with me, and do that Cha Cha Cha,
Amber Chia, Original Cina.
Unlike celup (Eurasian), like Marion Caunter.

The only drawback on you is that, I find you're
way to skinny.
So go put on some weight ,but not too much, like
Joanna Bessey

Amber Chia, I love you Amber Chia,
Dance with me, and do that Cha Cha Cha,
Amber Chia, I love your bee stung lips,
They're so huge, they're bigger than my
tiiiiiiitsssss....

Meanwhile, in other Disarseter-ous news, Walski has been told by a reliable source that Panda Head Curry? may be on the verge of a break-up, due to artistic (and other equally rude) differences. But before they call it a day, they will be performing one last time at The KL Performing Arts Center, August 20th, 2006. If you've never seen them in action before, this may be your very last chance! More information when it becomes available.

But for now, enjoy Ben, and his Bitches, cha-cha-ska-ing about their favorite **ahem** object of adulation.. (for lack of a more polite way to describe Amber)