In need to find something?
Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Karaoke stylings of Mr. Spock (Star Trek 2.0)

Technorati tags: , ,

Yes, the United Federation of Planets has not been spared by the scourge of karaoke. Live long, and karaoke prosperously...

My initial reaction was that some people just got waaay too much time on their hands. Actually, the clip above is a promo for an upcoming series called Star Trek 2.0, on G4TV.com (a gamer site), which is slated to launch on April 10. (more in the full post)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketG4TV.com as it turns out, is available on cable tv in the United States. The online site requires registration (which I haven't gotten around to doing yet), so I don't know offhand if one gets to watch re-runs of the programs already broadcast. I'm sure I'll get around to it sometime soon, and will update this post, once I find out more about the site.

The programs featured on the site, however, do look kinda zany and fun, right up Walski's alley. Stay tuned to this space for more, in the near future. Not the far Star Trek future. Live long, prosper, and karaoke Spock-style!!