In need to find something?
Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Buy Mahathir on eBay

Technorati tags: , , ,

I'm sure it's been reported before... putting in automated advertising scripts onto blogs or websites sometimes produce hilarious ads, like this one, when I was doing a Technorati search on Marina Mahathir.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hmmm... buying "Mahathir products" on eBay? Like what, pray tell?

Interesting how these context algorithms work, eh? Then, for the hell of it, I decided to try something else: I tried to do a search on PAS. This is what I got:

Image hosting by Photobucket

PAS: Sniffer Alcohol Sensor!! Gee... how did they know? Damn, they must be on to me!

By the way, I've linked the screenshots above to the actual Technorati searches, so try 'em for yourselves. Better yet, try this link, which is a search for "Proton" on Technorati, and see what ads come up... scaaary...