In need to find something?
Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Brief Hiatus

I realize I've not updated this blog in a few days.

Yes, guilty as charged.

It's just that with the CNY holidays, plus the other holidays that have coincidentally fallen around it, the whole week has been one long holiday for me. Figured that it wouldn't make much sense to come back to work on Friday, THEN have the weekend off - so I took Friday off, like many others I'm sure.

I have, however, been doing a lot of reflection during this period (no - not the standing in front of the mirror kind!); about life, about family, among other things. So, it may be quiet on the blogging front, but not for long. Time heals the wounded soul. And from time to time, some time off is actually good.

In the meantime, use the links I've provided to look at other things going on in the bloggerhood. There's so much out there to ponder on, and this time off gives me the room to do so.

Peace to all...